Shockwaves are high-intensity sound waves generated at extremely high pressures.
Pressure waves, when applied to injured tissues, can stimulate metabolic activities, such as:
- Reduction of Pain
- Increased Blood Flow
- Healing By Triggering Stem Cell Activation
What Can We Treat With Shock Wave Therapy?
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Calcific Tendonitis
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sub Acromial Pain Syndrome
- Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Patella Tendinopathy
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Midbody Achilles Tendinopathy
- Insertional Achilles Tendinopathy
- Plantar Fasciopathy
Contacting the Clifton Chiropractic Clinic
Contact us today to schedule an appointment to find relief from your pain and suffering.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready to answer all of your questions and attend to your every need.